Battle of Brains 2023, University of Dhaka
The "Battle of Brains" is here, and it's the ultimate test of your programming mettle! Our intra-university programming contest welcomes participants from all corners of the campus to compete in this thrilling battle of wits.
In the "Battle of Brains," you'll face a series of challenging problems that will push your coding and problem-solving abilities to the limit. It's not just a contest; it's a chance to prove your skills and showcase your talent. Whether you're a seasoned coding veteran or a newcomer to competitive programming, this is your opportunity to shine.
Step onto the battlefield, demonstrate your programming prowess and strive for glory as you solve complex problems and conquer the coding challenges that await. The "Battle of Brains" is where legends are made, and where your dedication and intelligence will be celebrated.
Are you ready to compete, innovate, and emerge as a true coding champion? Join us for the "Battle of Brains" and write your own chapter in the annals of programming excellence.
The contest started onand ran for 4 hours.
Battle of Brains 2023 Rules:
• Participants are NOT allowed to bring any form of soft or hard copies (including code libraries, books, or handwritten notes) to the contest.
• Participants are NOT allowed to use calculators during the contest. If required, they can use the calculator provided on their PC.
• Participants are NOT allowed to browse the internet, if anyone is found doing so during the contest, it will result in disqualification.
• Participants are NOT allowed to communicate with other participants during the contest.
• In case of technical difficulties, participants are advised to approach the assigned volunteers. For queries regarding a problem or set of problems, the clarification system of Toph.co must be used.
• We emphasize punctuality. Therefore, any participant wishing to enter the contest more than 30 minutes late will not be permitted.
• Pen and papers will be supplied for participants.
• As this is an individual contest, printed problem sets will NOT be provided. Printing codes is also prohibited.
• The rank list will be frozen during the last 45 minutes.
• Any form of dishonesty will adversely affect the contest career of the participants.
Operating System: Ubuntu.
Browsers: Chrome, and Firefox
IDEs/Text Editors: Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text 3, vi, vim, gedit, nano, geany
GNU g++ 12.2.2 or above
Java 18 or above
This contest is formatted as per the official rules of ICPC Regional Programming Contests. See details...
You can use C++11 GCC 7.4, C++14 GCC 8.3, C++17 GCC 9.2, C++20 Clang 16.0, and 9 other programming languages C++20 GCC 12.1, C11 GCC 12.1, C11 GCC 9.2, Java 1.8, PyPy 7.1 (2.7), PyPy 7.1 (3.6), Python 2.7, Python 3.11, and Python 3.7 in this contest.
Be fair, be honest. Plagiarism will result in disqualification. Judges’ decisions will be final.
This contest has ended.