Plunk Screening Programming Contest, December 2020
Welcome to Step 2: A five question programming quiz (coding in language of your choice)
- Applicants are encouraged to solve (or attempt to solve) each of the 5 questions
- Points and partial credits are awarded based on the attempt to solve a problem
- Additional bonus points are awarded for elegant code
- Code should be clean, simple and easy to understand
- Code should be a result of careful analysis of the problem, and finding an algorithm and design which simplifies the code greatly
- Successful candidates will move to Step 3
The contest started onand ran for 2 hours.
This contest is rated for participants who's rating is below or equal to 1800 at the time of the contest. Toph uses the Glicko-2 rating system.
You can use Bash 5.0, Brainf*ck, C# Mono 6.0, C++11 GCC 7.4, and 21 other programming languages C++14 GCC 8.3, C++17 GCC 9.2, C11 GCC 9.2, Common Lisp SBCL 2.0, Erlang 22.3, Free Pascal 3.0, Go 1.13, Haskell 8.6, Java 1.8, Kotlin 1.1, Node.js 10.16, Perl 5.30, PHP 7.2, PyPy 7.1 (2.7), PyPy 7.1 (3.6), Python 2.7, Python 3.7, Python 3.8, Ruby 2.6, Swift 5.3, and Whitespace in this contest.
Be fair, be honest. Plagiarism will result in disqualification. Judges’ decisions will be final.
This contest has ended.