ProgKriya returns with yet another contest for the year of 2015 with the aim to introduce young minds into the amazing community and culture of sport programming. The contest is open for all with some restrictions on prize eligibility.
The contest will start on August 29, 2015 at 7pm UTC +0600 and will run for 3 hours.
- Be fair, be honest
- Plagiarism will result in disqualification
- ProgKriya’s decisions will be final
- T-shirt ×5
Prizes will be awarded to participants who meet the following criteria:
- Participant should be a student of a Bangladeshi school, college or university (1st and 2nd year only) at the time of this contest
- They may not be a member of the official International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) team of Bangladesh
- They have not ranked in the top 10 positions in any of the earlier national or international programming contests
- They have filled out ProgKriya Aug’15 Prize Eligibility Form
The contest will startand will run for 3 hours 10 minutes.
A non-profit organization working to promote computer science and sport programming contests in Bangladesh