SCB-PA Inter School and College Programming Contest (ISCPC) 2019
ISCPC 2019 is here.
This prestigious event by Standard Chartered Bank and Prothom Alo allows the students of Bangladeshi schools and colleges to compete and guage their programming skills. School and college level students will be able to take part in this competition under separate categories. The event will be organized in many exciting phases: school activation, regional workshops, online and on-site programming contests, programming camps, and more!
If you are a Bangladeshi school or college student, or student of a polytechnic institutions, and you love to code, register now and start praciticing!
- This will be a team-based competition. Three students of the same educational institution can form a team and take part in the competition.
- Students of up to class X can participate in the school category. Students of class XI, class XII, and polytechnic institutions (up to the fourth semester) can participate in the college category.
- There will be multiple parts to this competition. Teams will be eligible for the final contest based on their performance of the preliminary and regional contests.
- To participate in the competition, every team must register on Toph.
- Then the name of the team, the name of the institution, the name of the three members, email addresses and phone numbers will have to be submitted. The link to the relevant form and furhter information will be provided soon.
- Teams will be selected for the final on-site contest based on their division-wise performance (from the 8 divisions and Dhaka city).
- At most two teams (based on merit) from the same educational institution can participate in the final on-site contest.
- Institutions with morning and day shifts will be treated as separate educational institutions.
- Institutions with school and college branches can have teams registered separately in school and college categories.
- Participants can submit solutions to the problems in C, C++, or Python.
- While participating in the online contest the computer being used must have an Internet connection and at least one compiler or IDE installed (e.g. Code::Blocks, Dev-C++, and Python).
Workshops will be organized in 8 regions before the online preliminary contest.
|Online Selection Contest for Regional Workshop||TBD|
|Regional Workshop Dhaka||TBD|
|Regional Workshop Rajshahi||TBD|
|Regional Workshop Khulna||TBD|
|Regional Workshop Barishal||TBD|
|Regional Workshop Rangpur||TBD|
|Regional Workshop Mymensingh||TBD|
|Regional Workshop Sylhet||August 29, 2019||Metropolitan University|
|Regional Workshop Chittagong||TBD|
|Regional Selection Sylhet||September 28, 2019||Leading University|
|Regional Selection Chittagong||October 3, 2019||Chittagong Independent University|